The hospital air purifier integrates a variety of air disinfection and purification methods (primary air filtration and dust removal, medium-efficiency air filtration, dust removal and sterilization, activated carbon filter, photocatalyst filter, deodorization and antibacterial, negative ion air purification and ultraviolet disinfection) in one. And two functions of static disinfection. What are the how to use hospital air purifier?
1. The department retains the instruction manual of the air purifier and operates it according to the requirements.
2. Pay attention to the airtightness of the room. During disinfection, doors and windows should be closed to maintain a good airtightness of the room. Unrelated personnel are strictly prohibited from entering, and the number of indoor personnel should be reduced as much as possible to ensure the disinfection effect.
3. Pay attention to the hygiene of indoor surfaces. This machine is only effective for air and has no disinfection effect on the surface of objects. If there is a lot of dust on the surface of indoor objects, the air purifier will generate secondary dust during operation, which will cause continuous pollution of air microorganisms, and eventually lead to the failure of disinfection within the specified time.
4. The choice of disinfection boot time.
1) Preventive disinfection: Disinfect regularly 2-3 times a day, 60-120 minutes each time the machine is turned on. It is usually arranged in the morning before going to work and after get off work in the afternoon or at night. The general disinfection time is 5 hours.
2) Dynamic disinfection: The purpose is to control and reduce the secondary pollution of the ambient air during personnel activities. It is usually carried out during peak periods of personnel activity.
3) Static disinfection can be carried out once a week for 2 hours.
5. Corresponding records should be made at the end of each disinfection, and the cumulative time should not exceed 4,000 hours.
6. The air purifier adopts the principle of ultraviolet circulating air physical filtration and disinfection. Therefore, the space around the air purifier should be avoided as much as possible to keep the air flowing smoothly, and the good circulation of the air should be protected as much as possible. The above is how to use hospital air purifier.